Niger Obama on a Revenge Mission

Share image

https://youtu.be/LN7iFgm4RBs

This is pure n dangerous hacking. I had shot 2 videos (1:11 & 1:28) mins
yday.  They were edited 2 b 1 file under the captioned name with music
added to it. They were done fm my android device.  It didn't show up in my
apple device yday despite uploaded. I ensured it was private as in sc.

2day it showed up in iPad u tube my videos n suggested uploading. So I
did.  Then after half hours of long uploading I got yor msg of public
posting but it is just the clip 1:11 mins despite the status still being
PRIVATE.  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?  I WANT IT OFFLOADED RITE NOW! I ALSO WANT
THE CRIMINALS 2 B CAUGHT N BROUGHT 2 JUSTICE EVEN IT IS THE PRESIDENT OF USA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELIGION MADE IN WHITE HOUSE FOR MUSLIMS

Dialogue - We Need Extra-Ordinary Imams