Censorship saga. Legacy of obama presidency.


Salam.

I am trying 2 draw attention by overcoming the brutally painfull tortures n censorship activities of usa n uk embassies. Cheap publicity for us treasury n CGI - toll collectors.

Only some1 who can genuinely help me 2 inform the world about the backgrounds n people involved (listed below) in planning n executing of 911. The question is y us n uk governments r protecting n hiding these religious extremists islamphoebic terrorists of cîa? The answer is, a fish rots frm the head.

I am willing 2 testify against my. excolleagues n lowlives. I will testify from Bangladesh. They shud b taken 2 a third country court outside nato, g-8 n icc (intl crimial courts) in europe for neutrality of the trial. I hav an uncanny feeling they r again up2 something similar 2 911.

http://silentobserversufferernomore.blogspot.com/2016/04/public-notice.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELIGION MADE IN WHITE HOUSE FOR MUSLIMS

Dialogue - We Need Extra-Ordinary Imams