TO THE HONOR OF SYED KUTUB SHAHID

Salam.

11/03/17

Never noticed this surprisingly true coincidence. Bak in mid 80s I met a guy who beocame a  pal within a very short period of time. Guess wot was his name? Furqan .. nothing less than an clown shaped evil showed up at a very critical time, misled me n disappeared as quickly as he came. The financial losses I suffered had put lots of stress on me n mashallah I barely missed skidding out of ethics n believes I grew up with. The lessons learned 

- never give access 2 a stranger in yor life as friend until u find him on good intentions, character n morals
- never look for a quick solution 2 an apparently difficult situation
- lastly but not leastly, never forget 2 ask for Allahs help

The fools I n shytwan were made then by Allah made me mashallah wiser 2 kick bak a similar but cud hav much severe consequences on me, shytwan n its best friends trap 15 years later.
 
Overall both furqan still not read incidents + 1 not covered here r all, on the hindsite, nothing but blessing in disguise 2 strengthen iman, amol, akhlak thru a bumpy ride of life for 1 who perceviers, don't give in2 shytwans friends allurements, seeks guidance n help from Allah by turning the enemies  of Islam in2 shameless smiling raving mads n envious like à starved eagle which has lost its steam 2 fly 2 steal others food, n resorted bak 2 its shytwan friends - the original coz for its humiliation. 

It has devised a new divinity blog writing tricks n hoping I won't b able understand its ulterior motives n then it can exploit the situation against me. The slimy con experts tried 2 allure me in2 confessional write ups. They specially want me 2 mention my strong homophoebic view which is also must in Islam. It has been mashallah inhibited in me since long b4 they knew me n continues afterwards when they say I hav converted (?) 2 Islam. Since Britain n america r both royal approved gay countries so a punishment can b arranged for me (them inshallah) by accusing on the ground of experience sharing n Islamic philosophy 1st hand explaining. In other words lets show the world how ruthlessly we can destroy Islam by entrapping Muslims by various censors, gags, lies, hypocrisy n tricks. Looks like they hav restarted Egyptian syed kutub shahids like independence n Islamic minded outspoken patriotic Muslims execution under false allegations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELIGION MADE IN WHITE HOUSE FOR MUSLIMS

Dialogue - We Need Extra-Ordinary Imams