NON ISLAMIC & DOUBTFUL CHARACTER


27/4/17


Hi,


This was very unexpected but then again not too surprising that like any other large us companies tweeter will also b biased towards the phantom murderer named us government. Probably luffed b4 sending me this while looking at my Muslim name n reading my stores thinking that yor mighty us government got me like a caged animal n playing, b4 its usual famous everybody know first our evil might plotted along with medias n social medias circus in order to kill any n every Muslims. Where innocents r set victims n evils r rulers, with a few exception of CIAs clown tyrants who also gets fooled at the end n becomes yor medias Islam bashing heros.


I hav reviewed yor rejection letter as well as who qualifies policy. Where specifically do I disqualify? M I not religious - who advised u on that? Can u please produce a document that says my faith in Islam is wrong!  Then, aren't the complexcities created to destroy me, my country, my religion thru my ex employer Citibank na r true n don't I hav rites to publish them for greater public interests n protection, with some support? How did u verify all the evils I hav been put thru? Or u already know nobody cud b sane n alive this far into the brutality n evil vengance of two American mega evils n trying to quietly help them to cover their shame. THERE CAN ALLWAYS B EXCEPTIONS, FYI.


Isn't it a nonsense in this case to use as criteria the # of followers n likings, bcoz then u r not considering the depth n magnitude of the evil n wot possibly cud b the rational behaviour of a tweetter after reading the facts n knowing American hostile foreign policy towards the Islamic world (n probably doubting yor credibility too). How can u blame Muslims/ nonmuslims alike not to show associated with me but still b eager to know about the evils of these unprecedented human devils first hand from a survivor n looking for ways to help me from behind the scenes, Dosent yor non celebrity no approval letter is a de facto approval to the evil sorcerers,  privacy invaders, disrespecters of freedom? Off my 3k+ tweets none were ever doubted, does that say anything to u? Hav u not read while reviewing that my accounts get hacked to tarnish my image, friendships, quality of blogs etc..


By no means tweeter can avoid it's public responsibility n just say wot I m saying r kindergarten talks that everybody hears everyday or we can't verify. Y not? It becomes yor responsibility as one of the largest social medias to verify to the farthest extent possible when I apply to u n meet all yor criterias except probably yor hidden doubts which I doubt n cannot b a justifiable reason, or yor prejudice. I'm pretty sure after this yor answer will b we verified as per policy or thru our reliable sources eg., CIA, Citibank, White House etc all of which r in this inhumane criminal nonethical sorcery abuse of power n knowingly destroying the humanity. Shudn't policy reflect reality n truth. Just a reminder that one day u might hav to stand with these criminals n answer the world, given the opportunity cud u not hav been courageous enuf to uphold the truth! By the way it dosent surprise me that u were waiting for a coveted occasion to send me a ridiculously irresponsible letter, the day after I went all the way out with my justified disgust for donald j trump n the terrorist gay bankers that chose him to b the Lord Clown of the Worlds (jinns or genies n humans).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELIGION MADE IN WHITE HOUSE FOR MUSLIMS

Dialogue - We Need Extra-Ordinary Imams