SHYTWAN CONTROLLED FRAGILE CONFIDENCE OF JOHN EVIL



Salam.

24/06/17

So much obscenity with so much confidence that I had to send the "disclaimer" to new friend. 

Forgot to warn them that quite often johns mothers or fathers disgusting sodomy pixs r sent to them w/o me seeing in between a conversation making them assured i sent them. Even probably w/o any chat on. Secondly, often a friend disapears n reappears after a few days & not being the same nice person.

Disclaimer, huh! I say mashallah a timely warning for decent people who dosent leave under sodomy totalitarian evil regimes but with complete faith in Allah.

Quote (minor changes for farther clarity):

B4 u call me a hypocrite, let  me accept the fact in actions sometimes  but i as a person m never a hypocrit. confused? since u r my new friend n probably didn't hav the opportunity yet to read my blogs let me put this in short. since their own terror act 911, the axis of evil that has been created by CRUSADER, SORCERER & HOMOSEXUAL NATIONS america & britain is after all decent muslims either to physically or thru character assassination destroy them. after u c my "non islamic" posts they will turn ur curiosity into disgust against me, more than u wud hate these homos. Ultimate goal to de-friend us. 

That way they can take three way revenge: revenge for not working with an american fagod, revenge to refuse to accept the pimp of americas evil british back stabbing  negotiating FRAUD act who were in the first place to set me up for the american fagods in london & for the same reasons determined to deface me in any female connections & lastly but very importantly bcoz i hav given evidence to the world that these two christian terrorist nations r involved in illegal political to all sorts of internal interference in bangladesh thru their jewish owned citibank na which heavily favors hindu indian employees & use these idiots to destroy Bangladesh's political, monetary, financial & islamic social infrastructures to make us vulnerable, in confident. also to create animosity between the neighbours & when time is rite ie when two islam haters r in charge like now modi & trump,  look for excuse, opportunity to challenge our sovereignty then eventually independence.

Having said all that i hope allahs curse will fall on all of them soon. if u had read the quran then u wud know that sometimes appearances r deceptive & results cannot b logically explained. i wish i didn't had to go thru it. yes, i like n enjoy women company n these evils know that too. so they wont allow situations for me to hav a family life. so pls pray for me & entire islamic ummah which is in deep crisis & it will show up soon. Only allah can help & make us winner against kafirs.

Given the crooks complexcities if u hav any doubts or questions then pls drop me a quick line rather then asking ur mind first. once u get my response then inshallah u will c the clear pic.

Jazaki allah khairan, may allah reward u. May he also increase ur knowedge, farsightedness & wisdom.

UNQUOTE

My day starts, continues, feeds, ends with trump williams distasteful, disgusting, blashphemous, disresprectful non stop good morning, afternoon, evening & nite america act. Just a brainless, impolite, umcivilized nation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RELIGION MADE IN WHITE HOUSE FOR MUSLIMS

Dialogue - We Need Extra-Ordinary Imams